.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Download speeds and The Punisher

Looks like I'll be getting an upgrade to 2M download speeds for free :) The Register

That'll be fun.

Saw the Punisher on DVD (it was a valentine prezzy from Ness) and it was a lot better than I expected. Not a fan of the Punisher comic but the film was fun.

In my list of comic book films I would say it fits between Spider Man 1 and Spider Man 2. This is a list of how much I liked the film not how well it compared to the comic etc.

X-men (1 & 2)
Batman Returns
Batman
Elektra
Spider man 1
Punisher
Spider Man 2
Daredevil


I'm hoping that Constantine and V for Vendetta end up very high on this list. But I have my doubts about both of them. Although the trailer for Costantine looks cool.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 am, Blogger dan said...

Constantine is going to be awful and you know it.

 
At 10:13 am, Blogger Marcus said...

I don't know, I think compared to Hellblazer or Swamp Thing where John turns up yes it will be awful, but just a film that is based around an Occultist then it might be ok. The trailer does look cool, if you ignore Neo not being a cockney with blonde hair ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home