.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Vagina Monologues

Went to see the Vagina monologues on Friday night. It was playing a 2 night run in Bermuda. It was really good, although I seem to have a different sense of humour then a lot of the people in the crowd. Some pieces were really funny. The moaning one probably being the funniest. However people were laughing at some really odd parts. The one called the Flood and the birth one springs to mind.

Apparently the Thursday night crowd was hugely different.

In other news I've been working lots, and now know all I want to know about migrating users from NT4 domains/Exchange 5.5 to W2k3 AD and Exchange 2003.

A new friend called Helen (producer of above mentioned Vagina Monologues) introduced me to a band called The Weakerthans. As usual I had already been given a track by them by Dan. But hadn't really listening to it properly. Anyway after listening to it and some others that Helen gave me, they're really good.

If you have a dog that you're having trouble with you really need to watch the Dog Whisperer (really crap name for a good show), and normally reality shows I hate with a passion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home