.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Monday, December 26, 2005

Proper weather

Well just in case anyone was worried about the weather here. We had two really nice days of 20-23 degrees C and in fact went walking on the beach and paddling in the sea on Christmas day ;)


Now it's back to wet, cold (relatively) and windy. Really not looking forward to going back to -7 degrees C overnight weather.


Meant to say a while ago that I got wireless working under SUSE Linux. The only slight issue was that the OS was 64bit as the processor is an p4 with 64bit extensions. Once I realized that I had to find a 64bit windows driver for the nic. And configured ndiswrapper with it. There is the slight issue of it losing the default gateway after a few hours which I still need to sort out but it's generally fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home