.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Giving stuff away

Not really sure why I haven't mentioned this before.

If you have some things that you don't want/need anymore think about Freecycling it
http://www.freecycle.org/

As part of going through our house for the move we have re-distributed a lot of stuff to people in the local area.

And if you are one of the 20 or so people who read this from Bermuda then check out the Bermuda group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdafreecycle/
Which incidentally Ness (my wife) set up :)

3 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is really good idea and well worth doing, I reckon they must have got the idea from that film "The Gift"

 
At 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOH! I didnt mean the gift I meant "Pay it Forward"

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Marcus said...

After I looked up the gift and then found pay it forward and told you that you were wrong?

Urm why does this feel like work, oh yea I'm doing your work for you again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home