.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Going Fishing

I've been inviting fishing, yes me a fish alergic, disagree with hunting for sport person (there really should be a word for that).

Anyway I'm sure that I'll be spiked by a merlin and then eaten by a Tiger shark so that's ok. (This will be a lot funnier when the site I want to link to is back up)

I'll report back after and now I have blogging from my phone working there might be live blogs with pictures.

About to watch second series of Bones which is starting tonight. I only mention this as it'll take months to get to the UK :) Watch out for me mentioning other TV shows starting here before it gets to the UK.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you see any rhinoclownfish then I hope you get a picture as good as this one: http://www.hemmy.net/2006/08/29/photoshop-animal-hybrids-galore/

(scroll down to the second picture)

 
At 7:33 am, Blogger Marcus said...

I'm very worried about seeing a catshark (photo 7). That actually made me jump

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Marcus said...

Well I hope you can get the server up asap. If you want a hand, that is what I do for a living.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home