.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shutting down due to thunderstorm

Well we have a thunderstorm over our heads so I'm shutting down all the computers and unplugging everything. Yes I have surge protection on everything but the number of those I've seen blown while I've been here means I don't trust them that much.


I'll still take photos and video interesting weather. And I'll blog really interesting stuff by my phone but I want to keep that charged for emergencies (That assumes the wireless network stays up, it probably will)


So everyone on the Island hope everything goes ok, and everybody I'll speak to you all later.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shutting down already? :)

Also the crane should be fine. The big one by RenRe made it through Fabian just fine. Thankfully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home