.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Doom3 and NMA

After getting a certain way through Doom3 I had stopped (I think Half Life2 came out), I have just got it working on Linux (really wasn't difficult copied some files and ran the Linux installer) and was playing it again from where I left off.

It's very scary :)


And after some thing close to 5 years New Model Army have a new single out (on iTunes) and a new album out on 5th of Sept.

The single Island is very good. And if a good representation of the album it could be another Impurity or Thunder and Consolation.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger dan said...

I finished Doom 3 just recently. It is good but waaaaaaay too scripted. All you need is patience and not to mind quicksaving/relaoding.
Now I finally got HL2 to work today!
But it crashes every ten minutes.
Please tell me why.

 
At 5:11 am, Blogger Marcus said...

Agree about the scripting (just finished it) however if it's more free you tend to have issues where the story (or in Doom3's case the ability to make me leap around the room like a girl) is diluted.

Check out Farenheit, actually buy the latest PC Gamer and get demos of that and World of Warcraft. 14 free days of WOW.

What graphics card have you got? Mind you if you can run Doom3 then HL2 should be ok. Unless Doom3 was on the Xbox? Need to make sure you have the latest drivers for your card.

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger dan said...

one new graphics card later and I am running it like a demon. Hooyar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home