.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a hint about my brain

Well it's now a real live blog (well might be ;) )

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Carnivale, and other shows

Well I've finished series two of Carnivale.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was happy that it had been decided that it was only going to have two seasons. Well after watching it I'm not so sure. I was under the slightly naive view that this was because the story was finished and completed. Well it wasn't. Also reading various sites it appears that the second season was shorterned apart way through. This is backed up with plot lines just appearing to vanish.

Overall it was very good, but it could have been a great. The final episode changes one character profoundly and it just doesn't fit.

House series 3 has started showing (ep 3 is on tonight) and it's as good as the last two seasons
. Bones is also is coming along well as well. It's not quite hitting all the spots that the first series did, the new character is a bit jarring but we shall see.

Oh one new series is on just after Bones called Judgement. It's apparently doing for lawyers what House did for doctors. Urm really not sure about that, and in fact about the show at all. All the lawyers, especially the guy in change (I have no idea of the characters name, which really isn't a good sign), are really not very nice (insert obligatory lawyer joke here). But it's only episode 4. I'm really not sure I'm going to make it to the end of the season.

Ep 1 of the new series of How I met you mother was on last night, yep still as cuddly and fluffy as last year.

Blogging to NMA (live at Norwich from 1991 apparently)

3 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love House! I don't watch much TV, but I refuse to miss an episode of house!

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Marcus said...

Did you get the Blackadder reference last week?

Cameron said that Wilson and Cuddy needs to come up with a cunning plan. :)


If you've never seen Blackadder Hugh Laurie was in it, and lots of cunning plans were hatched. Top Bristish Comedy.

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Marcus said...

Last episode was really good. Really impressed with House's last comment to Cameron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home